I stand corrected...


There IS a difference between Cheetos and Cheezits. Thank you Laurie & The Rockin' Wife for pointing this out. The pictures on the previous post were from the internet. The acutal food I served is to the left. My husband would rather starve to death than eat baked Cheetos.
I am not eager to start blogging about politics however, I am looking forward to watching Sarah Palin this evening at the convention. I am still a little in shock about McCain selecting her but I am getting used to the idea. I think I hadn't really been paying a ton of attention to the election and it just took me by surprise. I have heard many people say good things about her and I have to trust John McCain's judgment (he is our senator here in AZ). So we'll see what happens tonight.
Our scrapbook store closed in Jan so I have been getting supplies on line, from Stampin' Up or when we go out of town. We have a stamping store in town and I finally went there today before I went to meet my daughter at school for lunch. It is a little hole in the wall place but is stocked full of great paper, stamps, ink, adhesives, kits, etc. They even have classes. I am glad I finally went - if I need something quick I know I can just run in and pick it up.
Well, I am off to do some work before little Miss arrives home from school. I may be scarce for a few days as my office was apparently hit by a tornado while I wasn't looking....

Comments

~*Marie*~ said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog... that is too funny. My husband is a Cheese Doodle snob... he doesn't like any of the other brands of cheese snack and if I try to get another he won't eat them... only Wise Cheese Doodles... can you believe it... I guess there is even a difference in taste of processes cheese blobs!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas