Ouch...

Today I had my 6 month check up at the dentist. I love my hygenist and truly enjoy going to the dentist (sick, I know). Well, today I understood why people hate to go. Ouch. She was killing me.

So I asked her: "Is it just me, or was today painful? Are my teeth more sensitive because I am getting older?"

Hygentist: "No, it's because you're a woman. It's hormonal."

Me: "Excuse me?"

H: "At certain times of the month our teeth are more sensitive."

Me: "Well that explains it."

Who knew?

Comments

*carrie* said…
That's really interesting. I used to not mind going to the dentist, but the last couple of times, I've also felt like my teeth were more sensitive. Yikes--that makes me not want to go now while I'm pregnant--talk about hormones!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas