Fall...

Yes, the calendar says it's fall but in Arizona it still feels like summer. It is supposed to be 103 today. Saturday it is 'only' supposed to be 97. Yippee.

I love looking at all the fall-like things on other blogs. The fresh picked apples for applesauce. The changing leaves. The pumpkins. I have gotten out all my Halloween decor and will post some pictures soon. I have some fall things I still need to get out. Hopefully this will all get me in the fall mood. But I have to say it's just not the same making applesauce from the apples found at the grocery store. Come Saturday though, I just may do it to try and get in the 'mood'. That and a crock pot full of chili may do the trick.

My treadmill is calling me so I must run...

Comments

Laurie Anne said…
My friend Jenny who lives in AZ is so excited to be getting out of town this week. She says the weather has been torture. I'm going to down to visit her in November and she says that is one of AZ's best months. I can't wait! :0)
Debra said…
Yes, November is a great time to come. We always appreciate being here in the winter. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas