Fall TV...

I am so excited to see the Fall TV season finally start. Last night I planted myself in front of the TV to watch the new CBS sitcoms. Good thing Little Miss goes to be early. I really love 'The Big Bang Theory'. You could probably hear me laughing from across the country. When it started last year I wasn't totally thrilled with it but after the 3rd episode or so it just clicked. 'How I Met Your Mother' & 'Two and a half Men' were funny as always. 'Worst Week' was the worst show - perfect name. It looked silly on the commercials but the show was even worse. Thankfully it follows 'Two and a half Men' - that may be it's saving grace. Or maybe next week it will be better. We'll see. I am looking forward to 'The New Adventures of Old Christine' - another show I LOVE. My husband doesn't like it as much but watches along with me. Oh, another new show is 'Gary Unmarried' which looks like it won't be great but I love Jay Mohr so I will give it a whirl. I am much more into sitcoms than dramas but I do like a good murder mystery every now and then on 'CSI'. And you can't help but watch 'NCIS' even if it's just to see Mark Harmon...





Comments

Laurie Anne said…
We love Big Bang Theory as well. Being married to an engineer means the show hits a little close to home sometimes, but that makes it even funnier.
Do you ever freeze frame and read the Chuck Lorre "vanity cards" at the end. They are even funnier than the show :0)
Debra said…
Yes, we do read the vanity cards - so much easier now with TIVO! :)
Kellie said…
Hi Debra,
I tried to e-mail you but for some reason it bounced back to me...

I just wanted to apologize for not keeping up my end of the bargain with the pen pal thing this summer! I hope your little one wasn't disappointed. I never intended to have the summer that I did, and life just overwhelmed me a great deal -- so much so that many obligations fell by the wayside.

Thank you so much for all your kind words, each and every one. I hope all is going well for your little family during the new school year, and now that I'm back to blogging, I'm sure we'll be reading each other's adventures regularly!

Kellie
SeaWorthy said…
I just cannot wait for tonights lineup.. Me lurves the office. I can giggle my lil ass off soooo bad. Im very excited to have something to watch besides....The impending doom of the united states of america. God bless us and heaven help us all!!!

Lisa
coastal nest

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Don't Keep a Journal...

Easter Deals, Ideas & Fun Stuff - 4/11/17

25 Candy-Free Easter Basket Filler Ideas